Always On-The-Go? Explore These Procedures!
- Posted on: Jan 2 2014
It’s no secret that these days, many people are living busy, active lifestyles. Whether it be because of work, school, or something else, people have less free time than they used to — which means less time to devote to themselves. In the past, patients who wanted to undergo any kind of plastic surgery or cosmetic procedures had to face a great deal of downtime, but this is no longer the case. Modern technology has afforded us a number of procedures that can be completed quickly — with minimal downtime — to keep patients fully involved in their active lifestyles. If you’re ready to explore some of these exciting procedures, keep reading to learn more.
Top Procedures for Patients with Active Lifestyles
- CoolSculpting®: One of today’s top non-invasive procedures, CoolSculpting is an innovative solution designed to help eliminate stubborn fat in targeted, localized areas. This “lunch break” procedure can be completed quickly, allowing patients to immediately return to their daily lives.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic and fillers: While they work in different ways, these minimally-invasive injectables can be an effective tool in the fight against wrinkles, facial lines, and lost volume in the face. Even better, they’re quick – and the results are long-lasting!
- Fat injection: If your face has lost volume or fallen victim to common signs of aging like wrinkles and lines, fat injection may offer a solution. In this procedure, fat is taken from the patient and transplanted into areas of lost volume, providing a quick, safe, and effective way to attain a smoother and younger look.
- Chemical peels: This popular procedure works to combat blemishes, discolorations, light scarring, and other skin abnormalities by removing the damaged outer layers of facial skin. An in-office procedure, chemical peels can quickly repair your skin, leaving you with a youthful and more refreshed appearance.
- Lipotherme™: Defined as a “laser-assisted lipolysis,” this procedure uses controlled heat to liquefy unwanted fat on the body. A minimally-invasive procedure, Lipotherme carries virtually no downtime, allowing you achieve a more ideal figure, without the long recovery period.
Plastic Surgeon in West Orange and Jersey City
If you live a busy lifestyle and want to learn more about any of these procedures, contact us today. To schedule a consultation, call our West Orange office at 973-324-9455 or our Jersey City office at 201-763-6764. We look forward to hearing from you.