Is a Facelift Right For You?
- Posted on: Jan 2 2014
The natural aging process can take a toll on our face in a number of different ways, causing wrinkles, lines, sagging, skin laxity, and more. Factors like sun exposure, gravity, and stress can also contribute to the onset of unwanted folds, loose skin, and fat deposits. Luckily, there are options in the fight against aging skin, one of the most effective being the facelift.
As one of the most commonly performed plastic surgery procedures today, facelifts work to improve visible signs of aging by removing excess facial skin and tightening the underlying facial muscles. If you’re not sure if this is the right procedure for you, check out some of the top patient-side benefits it provides.
Top Patient-Side Benefits of a Facelift
- Restores a youthful appearance. The facelift procedure involves the tightening and firming of facial skin that has sagged or drooped with time. By eliminating this unwanted drooping, patients can reap the rewards of a refreshed, younger appearance.
- Long-lasting. While results can vary due to factors like the type of lift, genetics and more, patients can typically see the effects of a facelift for up to 10 years.
- Find the type that suits your needs. There are several different types of facelifts to choose from, depending on your unique, individual wants and needs. In addition to these different techniques, facelifts can typically be combined with other procedures for the most effective results.
- Addresses many aspects of facial aging. While minimally invasive and noninvasive treatment options like BOTOX®, dermal fillers, and more work to treat certain aspects of the facial aging process, they are not an all-encompassing solution. Facelifts address a number of different issues in the face, helping to provide an overall younger appearance without the need for multiple or routine procedures.
- Available in West Orange and Jersey City. We are happy to offer facelifts in our West Orange and Jersey City locations. If you’re ready to find out what this procedure can do for you, contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Facelifts in West Orange and Jersey City
You don’t have to deal with sagging or drooping facial skin any longer. Find out if the facelift procedure is right for you by contacting us today and scheduling a consultation. You can reach our West Orange office at 973-324-9455, and our Jersey City office at 201-763-6764. We hope to hear from you soon.
Posted in: Face Procedures