Ready to Learn About the Brazilian Butt Lift?
- Posted on: Mar 21 2013
As the winter season winds to a close, we are all reminded of the warmer weather and longer days that will soon be upon us! A time of year for lighter clothing and spending time by the pool, take a moment to ask yourself this question: “What can I do to look my very best this season?” For those struggling with a flat rear end, the answer may be simpler than you think! Ready to find out what Brazilian Butt Lifts are really all about?
Here’s a brief introduction:
- What is a Brazilian Butt Lift, exactly? When patients are living with a dull, flat rear end, they will often assume that butt implants are their only real option. Thankfully, modern cosmetic medicine now offers a simple, minimally-invasive alternative: the Brazilian Butt Lift. This cutting-edge approach uses a patient’s own fat to achieve a fuller, shapelier butt.
- What does the Brazilian Butt Lift procedure entail? A Brazilian Butt Lift begins with a simple liposuction procedure, removing fat from the midsection, love handles, thighs or any other area with “unwanted inches.” Instead of being discarded, this fat is then purified and reintroduced to the butt in a series of small injections. Achieving a full, shapely bottom has never been easier!
- Are patients usually happy with their results? Absolutely – the Brazilian Butt Lift carries one of the highest degrees of patient satisfaction of any procedure! In fact, according to leading plastic surgery community site, RealSelf®, users gave the procedure a remarkable 93% Worth It rating – a number that’s truly hard to deny!
- If I exercise, won’t I “burn away” my new butt? Following a Brazilian Butt Lift, many patients feel they should avoid exercise, for fear of reversing their results. While every patient is different, there are several ways to stay active without compromising the benefits of your procedure. One blogger recommends “heavy resistance leg work” such as squats and lunges. Click here to check out the whole article.
- Is a Brazilian Butt Lift right for me? The best way to find out more about butt enhancement is to schedule an appointment with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Those in the West Orange and Jersey City areas are encouraged to contact our practice directly.
Brazilian Butt Lift in West Orange and Jersey City
To learn more about the Brazilian Butt Lift or any of the cosmetic treatments we offer, we encourage you to contact us today and schedule a consultation. Call our West Orange office at 973-324-9455 or our Jersey City office at 201-763-6764. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Posted in: Body Procedures