Reshape Your Body Today!
- Posted on: Jan 2 2014
As we age, our skin loses its elasticity, often leaving parts of our bodies sagging or with excess fat. Even after losing weight, you may experience excess skin where fat used to rest. Thankfully, there are a number of effective treatments to help you shed flabby skin and give your body a more ideal contour. These procedures can even be combined to improve your appearance and help you gain confidence in your body. Let’s take a look at some of the top options available for reshaping your body.
Top 5 Procedures for Reshaping Your Body
- Arm lift. Despite a healthy diet and workout regimen, many people are stuck with skin or fat that hangs from their arms. An arm lift, also known as a brachioplasty, is a surgical procedure designed to remove excess skin and fat from the upper arm, providing patients with a quick and effective way to improve their appearance.
- Thigh lift. Excess fat and skin can also appear in the upper leg. Like an arm lift, thigh lifts involve the surgical removal of fat and skin, with the goal of toning the leg. Thigh lifts are often combined with other treatments for optimal results.
- Facelift. As one of the most popular plastic surgery procedures, facelifts work to eliminate not only excess skin and fat, but wrinkles as well. This treatment focuses on the middle and lower sections of the face, including the mouth, cheeks, chin, and neck to create a smoother, younger appearance.
- Breast lifts. This treatment is ideal for woman whose breasts are sagging or lacking in firmness and volume. Breast lifts raise and contour breasts without changing their size, and can even reposition or resize the areola if it has stretched or drooped.
- Body lift. A belt lipectomy, or body lift, focuses on the torso and upper legs, reshaping and defining the buttocks, abdomen, hips, thighs, and back. With immediately visible results, this procedure is ideal when combined with any other body reshaping procedures.
Plastic Surgeon in West Orange and Jersey City
Do you have questions about these procedures or others? Contact us today to schedule a consultation. You can reach us at (973) 324-9455 for our West Orange office and at (201) 763-6764 for our Jersey City office. We look forward to hearing from you.
Posted in: Body Procedures