Your Top 5 Mommy Makeover Questions Answered!
- Posted on: Oct 22 2012
Any mother will tell you that having a child is one of the most joyful times in a woman’s life. Unfortunately, birth and breastfeeding can also take a huge toll on a woman’s body. This is why mothers of all ages are opting for what’s being called a “Mommy Makeover.” Addressing some of the most common concerns among mothers today, we can combat the appearance of a flabby midsection, sagging breasts, stubborn fat and much more. Want to find out what all the buzz is about?
Here is our list of the Top 5 Mommy Makeover Questions Answered:
- What is a mommy makeover? A mommy makeover is not a one-size-fits-all procedure. Rather, it’s a customized treatment plan aimed at restoring a woman’s pre-baby body. Weighing your unique medical needs and cosmetic goals, we work together to determine the best course of treatment for you.
- What are some typical mommy makeover procedures? No matter what breast or body concerns you’re dealing with, a mommy makeover could be the answer! Common procedures include breast reduction, tummy tuck surgery, breast augmentation, breast lift surgery and liposuction. We will typically combine procedures in order to achieve the best possible result.
- Are patients happy with their results? Generally speaking, mommy makeovers tend to carry very high patient satisfaction. Plastic surgery community site, RealSelf, measures patient satisfaction by polling its members and asking if their procedure was “worth it” for them. And, according to the most recent RealSelf data, mommy makeover surgery earned a remarkable 98% worth it rating.
- Can I see some before and after photos? While they can’t guarantee what your results will be, mommy makeover before and after photos can give you a good idea of the procedure as a whole.
- Am I a good candidate for a mommy makeover? The best way to find out if you’re a candidate for a mommy makeover is to schedule an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon. There, you can discuss the procedure in detail and have any remaining questions answered.
Mommy Makeover in West Orange and Jersey City
Ready to find out what a mommy makeover can do for you? Take the first step – contact us today and schedule a consultation. Call our West Orange office at 973-324-9455 or our Jersey City office at 201-763-6764. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Posted in: Body Procedures